Baker Tilly offers accountancy professional headhunting services to business entities based on academic qualifications, job experience and professional attitude expected in the required position. This is due to the variance in job description for each job grade or category in the accounting profession. This will result in assigning the incumbent to the appropriate job grade and achieving the objective behind recruiting them. This approach will realize job stability in the accounting positions considering overlapping and correlative nature of accounting information within businesses.
Accountancy professionals headhunting services comprise:
- Understanding of client’s needs of different accounting professionals;
- Identifying suitable candidates for the requested positions either through Baker Tilly’s database or attracting new candidates;
- Conducting interviews and relevant professional tests;
- Preparing a shortlist of candidates for the requested jobs; and
- Introducing the candidates to the client to select the most appropriate professionals.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
- IFRS Services
- Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Outsourced Payroll Services
- Other Services