An Initial Public Offering (IPO), is the first sale of stock by a company to the public. In IPOs, Baker Tilly helps issuers of the offering to structure the business model, the financial model and the business plan of an opportunity of the shares that are expected to be offered. Therefore initial public offering document is an important tool to attract shareholders to buy.
Added value to business entities from engagement of IPO Services
- Assist business entities with raising capital and growing their operations;
- Enhance awareness of the business entity and its trademark; and
- Increase the business entity’s market share and competitive potential.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly assists business entities with developing and reviewing the IPO documents.
Other related services
- Feasibility Study
- Strategy & Business Plan
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Valuation
- Impairment Test
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Private Placement Memorandum
- Corporate Restructuring
- PPP Transaction Advisory