ISO 22301:2012 is an international standard for business continuity management system. This Standard defines the necessary requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to provide protection, minimize potential risks, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive events when they arise.
This Standard applies the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” (PDCA) model to planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of an entity’s Business Continuity Management System and has general requirements that apply to all business entities.
Added value to business entities from ISO/IEC 20000 consulting
- Better understand your business vulnerabilities.
- Minimize frequency and impact of business disruptions.
- Develop effective and well-established procedures to manage business continuity.
- Have up-to-date regulatory obligations and manage crises effectively.
- Define and manage existing and future challenges and risks facing the business.
- Competitive advantage by gaining customers’ confidence through certification to the internationally acknowledged ISO 22301 and winning new business.
- Increase quality and efficiency as ISO 22301 provides a framework based on best international practices founded on PDCA model.
- Flexibility during business disruptions.
- Save costs, improve financial performance and minimize disruptive incidents.
- Ensure efficiency of management and employees in managing the system effectively.
- Enhance the business entity’s reputation and build stakeholders’ confidence.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly assists business entities with qualifying them to obtain ISO 22301:2012 certification through providing the following services:
We conduct gap analysis reviews in accordance with ISO 22301:2012 requirements in order to obtain the accreditation certification. It is worth mentioning that Baker Tilly assists its clients with identifying and engaging an ISO certification body, which is competent to conduct assessment tasks.
We offer training programs, discussion sessions and workshops for business entities to highlight core components of ISO 22301:2012 – Business Continuity Management System and how to apply the same within such entities.
Businesses that can benefit from this service
All large business entities