ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is an international standard for IT services management. This Standard comprises eleven parts including the service management system requirements and guidance on the application of the system. This system is intended to create a formal and integrated framework for IT services management within different business entities and other organizations. ISO/IEC 20000 can be utilized by business entities seeking to engage service providers, the service providers, auditors or assessors.
Added value to business entities from ISO/IEC 20000 consulting
- Reduce risks associated with IT services and handle the same in a systematic formal fashion;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Enhance the entity’s reputation and gain the stakeholders’ trust;
- Adopt an integrated process to deliver IT services;
- Align objectives to the business strategy;
- Protect the entity, its assets and interests and thus, maximize value for shareholders.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities, and thus, increase productivity;
- Increase efficiency and potential cost savings; and
- Promote capability to enter new markets and segments;
- Provide a benchmark framework for best practices in delivering IT services; and
- Create a culture that emphasizes ongoing improvement and synergies among all business units.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly Kuwait assists business entities with qualifying them to obtain ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certification through providing the following services:
We are conducting gap analysis reviews in accordance with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 requirements in order to obtain the accreditation certification. It is worth mentioning that Baker Tilly Kuwait assists its clients with identifying and engaging an ISO certification body, which is competent to conduct assessment tasks.
We offer training programs, discussion sessions and workshops for business entities to highlight core changes to the system and how to apply the same within such entities.
Businesses that can benefit from this service:
All IT service providers with respect to hardware and software, which provide services to third parties at their locations