What do your emails and correspondences say about your company? Do your employees have the writing skills for sending/ giving the appropriate professional image to your client in their written correspondences?
Writing skills can improve or distort your company’s image and your clients can judge your company’s professional from the emails and correspondences they receive from you.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of business writing.
- Improve their writing confidence by using current business standards for English usage and clarity.
- Write effective correspondence that get the results they want.
- Ensure their written communication gets their message across clearly.
- Develop, write and edit manuals, proposals, presentations, media releases while ensuring good content and readability.
- Learn to effectively structure reports.
- Gauge appropriate writing style and tone.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Administrative and Personal Assistants.
- PR Officers.
- All employees in all departments.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 19 – 21 February 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com