Cash flow is critical for the success and sustainability of business entities. Also, liquidity management focuses on studying and controlling the cash flow to avoid the problems and risks arising out of the financial deficit and failing to meet the obligations in due term. Business entities also pay attention to cash flow forecasting and liquidity management to maintain sustainability as it cannot be achieved without the existing of the minimum limit of liquidity.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Recognize the importance and elements of an organization’s cash flow.
- Apply cash flow forecasting techniques.
- Analyse liquidity and the cash flow position of organizations including free cash flow.
- Prepare cash flow statements using direct and indirect methods.
- Apply ratio analysis related to cash flow.
- Describe impact of working capital management on cash flow.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Financial controllers,
- Financial analysts,
- Financial managers,
- Management accountants,
- Business analysts,
- Treasury professionals.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 15- 17 October 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org