Human capital is considered as one of the most precious assets for any business entity, as the competencies and skills of this human capital are the factor defining the entity’s competitiveness.
Accordingly, competencies and talent management is a top priority for those entities as they are keen to have the right human capital supporting their strategic vision. Yet, it is not all about attracting the best talents, but about managing, retaining and developing them.
By the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand effective talent management process;
- Discover how to attract and retain the very best talent for their business;
- Apply Core Competencies standards;
- Explore different options for talent development and talent engagement;
- Manage talent turnover through implementing best practice retention strategies
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management to your own organization and evaluate it effectiveness.
- Develop competency model and framework.
- Apply methods of competency profiling.
- Integrate competency into HR processes.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- Talent Management Managers
- Career Development Specialists
- Recruitment Managers/Executives
- Mid to Senior HR Professionals responsible for developing HR strategies
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 13 – 14 February 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com