Fraud negatively impacts business entities in many ways including financial, reputation and social implications.
Therefore, business entities need to take a much more proactive approach in managing the constantly evolving nature of these threats. Internal auditors play a crucial role in combating fraud as they assist management with the evaluation of internal controls used to detect or mitigate fraud and are involved in any fraud investigations.
By the end of this interactive course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of good fraud risk management
- Think like a fraudster – the only way to spot frauds.
- Apply successful techniques to help prevent fraud.
- Promote an effective fraud prevention process.
- Monitor the legal compliance with anti-fraud legislation.
- Identify fraud warning signs and red flags.
- Review and audit core fraud controls.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Internal Auditors.
- Fraud specialists.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09 – 11 January 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com