In today’s world of accelerated change and challenges, the leaders and executives’ task of identifying and outlining a future vision for an organization is not easy but vital though.
Therefore, those leaders and executives carry the responsibility of understanding the strategic business planning and to transfer this knowledge to their subordinates to ensure continuity and prosperity of their business.
This course aims at providing the leaders and executives in business entities with the techniques of understanding, planning and implementation of the strategic business planning. They will also be introduced to the methods of reviewing the existing strategy and setting the new one as well as following its implementation.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Be able to understand the purpose of a strategic plan.
- Be able to determine & evaluate strategic options to support a revised strategic position.
- Understand how to review & determine the organizational strategic aims and objectives.
- Be able to select a strategic direction from analysis of alternative strategic options.
- Be able to understand the techniques employed to implement the strategic plan, monitor. progress towards plan, as well as plan achievement, evaluation and review.
Benefits and Support
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
- Access, for the same period, to the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s (UWBS) extensive learning management system.
- 1-year membership in the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) from the date of commencement.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments.
- Executive Managers
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership
- Those seeking to position themselves appropriately for future strategic roles
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 06 March 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 335
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com