Fraud is costing businesses millions every year. But the implications of fraud go far beyond cost alone. Fallout from fraud hits business reputation and instils mistrust in customers’ minds. Certified Fraud Examiner Certificate – CFE course aims to train participants on understanding fraud schemes in business entities and methods of investigation, prevention and deterrence.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the framework of fraud schemes.
- Understand the legislation relevant to fraud.
- Identify methods of fraud in financial transactions.
- Apply methods of investigation in business entities.
- Apply methods of prevention and deterrence of fraud.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Financial Managers
- Fraud Investigators
- Fraud Mangers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Academic Requirements
- Applicants for CFE certification have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an institution of higher learning. No specific field of study is required
- Professional Requirements
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience in a field either directly or indirectly related to the detection or deterrence of fraud.
No. of Days : 5 Days
Course Dates : To be announced
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com