The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is the primary professional designation offered by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). The CIA designation is a globally recognized certification for internal auditors and is a standard by which individuals may demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal audit field. Earning the CIA qualification is intended to demonstrate a professional knowledge of the internal audit profession.
The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is designated by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). IIA is an international professional association with global headquarters in Florida, USA.
CIA Certificate Review Course in Kuwait
Baker Tilly Kuwait offers the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Review Course for those corporate and individual client professionals interested in earning this prestigious designation. In so doing, we provide professionals wishing to sit for the CIA exam with the knowledge sufficient to qualify them pass the exam, which ultimately opens up more prosperous career promotion and opportunities.
CIA Review Course Objectives
Our CIA review course combines expert classroom instruction utilizing the IIA approved Learning System components. Therefore, our review course will render you the following benefits.
- Increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of governance, risk, and controls
- Stay on track to complete your studies in comparatively short time span
- Network with peers and discuss difficult topics with an expert instructor
- Enjoy comprehensive study materials with the IIA’s CIA Learning System.
- Be able to sit for the CIA exam and earn the CIA designation.
Who Should Attend CIA Review Course?
- Internal Audit professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Risk Management professionals
- Corporate Performance Professionals
- Graduates of Accounting, Business Administration, and Risk Management
CIA Review Course Syllabus
We deliver the CIA review course based on the syllabus designed by the IIA, using Gleim Learning System through three parts. The following table outlines that Learning System.
- Part I: Internal Audit Basics
- Part II: Internal Audit Practice
- Part III: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
For the content of each part please contact us
CIA Examination Eligibility
Registration for the exam requires:
- Holding a bachelor degree
- Professional experience of no less than two years in internal audit or a relevant filed including external audit, quality assurance, quality control, compliance or risk management
The exam is offered in three parts as follows:
- Part I : 125 questions | 2.5 Hours (150 minutes)
- Part II: 100 questions | 2.0 Hours (120 minutes)
- Part III: 100 questions | 2.0 Hours (120 minutes)
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 32 Sessions
Course Dates : 09 December 2017 – 03 April 2018
Course Timing : 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ mailto:email@example.com