Accredited by the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®)
Baker Tilly Kuwait presents the professional certificate the “Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM®) accredited by the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®) based in the United States of America.
About The Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM®)
The Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM®) is an international certification program in the field of Wealth Management, Private Banking and Financial Advisory Services offered by the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®) in the United States of America. Wealth Management is one of the fastest growing and highly paid careers across the world. The purpose of CWM ® certification is to enhance the competency and build good reputation in order to service the clients more professionally. This certificate entitles its holders to play critical roles in the growth of organizations and business entities in which they work.
The Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®) in the United States of America.
CWM® Course Overview
CWM® program is ideal for professional, and graduates looking to gain in‐depth knowledge of advising High Net‐Worth Individuals (HNI’S) on managing, growing and transferring their wealth. Achieving the CWM demonstrates the highest level of Designation in the field of Wealth Management worldwide with over 50,000 CWM® Designation Holders who are respected by consumers, professionals and industry.
This review course is designed to enable you to:
- Learn top shelf relationship management skills for the high net worth customers.
- Become a Professional Wealth Manager with international accredited certification.
- Learn a thorough understanding in all aspects of the High Net Worth financial planning process.
- Build global skills in economics, investments, insurance, pension, tax and estate planning.
- Enhance the holder’s career as personal financial planner
- Build trust with clients.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Portfolio Managers,
- Investment Fund Managers
Baker Tilly Kuwait delivers the review course using the curricula approved by Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®). The CWM curriculum includes the following modules:
- Wealth Management
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning
- Future Pacing (Pre-exam Q & A, Real Examination)
- Complete a 35-hour education program at an Approved Training Provider (ATP) of CWM Institute before sitting for the examination
- A member of CWM Institute
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 5 sessions
Course Dates : 22 – 26 October 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 335
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org