The International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management is the leading worldwide qualification in risk management. CIRM has been designed and is awarded by the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) – UK.
This review course provides candidates with a practical platform to pursue a career in risk management and is a base for further development for those already pursuing a career in a complementary discipline. Our review course prepares trainees to sit for the exam administered by the IRM.
The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) is a UK-based leading professional body for risk management providing a range of internationally recognised qualifications and operating in over 100 countries. Members come from all risk disciplines including, accountancy, auditing, engineering, insurance, law and health and safety across public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
This course is designed to:
- Provide trainees with good introduction to the theory and practice of risk management.
- Reflect current risk management thinking, regulations and practices and how they impact modern organizations across the world
- Offer a comprehensive and balanced approach to risk management
- Prepare trainees to sit for and pass the CIRM proctored exam administered by the IRM.
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Risk Managers.
- Risk Management Practitioners.
- Auditors, accountants and advisors on governance.
- Banking and financial services professionals.
- Anyone seeking a formal qualification in enterprise wide risk management
The exam is divided into two parts
- A theory paper which tests knowledge and comprehension
- Apply the theory of risk management. Candidate must pass both exams
This course explains and illustrates the following outlines:
- Module 1: Principles of risk and risk management.
- Introduction to the principles and concepts of risk and risk management.
- Current drivers of enterprise risk management.
- Development and impact of international standards.
- Module 2: Practice of risk management
- The impact of the global business environment on risk
- Needs and demands of various stakeholder groups, including regulatory authorities.
- Module 3: Risk Assessment
- Module 4: Risk and Organizations
- Module 5: Risk Response
- Module 6: Risk Assurance and Reporting
Test Venue : British Council – Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 15
Course Dates : 13 – 31 Aug 2017
Course Timing : 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com