The employee performance appraisal system, which is based on a set of appropriate performance measurement indicators, will help the entity’s heads of organizational units and the executive management measure individual employees’ performance and how successful they are in achieving the objectives. It will also help identify strengths and weaknesses and how to enhance or improve the same accordingly, as well as developing appropriate plans to develop other staff performance.
Added value to business entities from Employee Performance Appraisal Systems Services
- Attain fairness among the employees in terms of promotions, salary increases and bonuses.
- Retain talents and develop their capabilities.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the employees’ performance, define improvement opportunities and address deficiencies.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
- Development of Employee Performance Appraisal Systems.
Other related services
- Organizational Structure
- BOD & its Committees Charters
- BOD & Executive Management Appraisal System
- Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Job Structure
- Job Descriptions
- Salary Survey
- Compensation & Benefits Structure
- Corporate Governance Reporting
- Business Continuity Management