ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard, which set out the requirements of environmental management system. It comprises a set of criteria, which provide companies and organizations with practical tools enabling them to improve their environmental performance and manage their environmental responsibilities through optimizing the utilization of resources, and compliance with environment related statutory and regulatory requirements locally, regionally and internationally.
Added value to business entities from engagement of ISO 14001 consulting
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance the entity’s reputation and gain the stakeholders’ trust.
- Achieve the strategic goals through incorporating environmental issues into the business management.
- Increased efficiency and potential cost savings through managing environmental obligations.
- Increased process yields.
- Less downtime through more careful monitoring and maintenance.
- Conversion of waste into commercially valuable forms.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Savings from safer workplace conditions.
- Reduction of costs associated with emissions, discharges, waste handling, transport and disposal.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly assists business entities with migrating from ISO 14004: 2004 and qualifying them to obtain ISO 14001: 2015 certification through providing the following services:
We are conducting gap analysis reviews in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015 requirements in order to facilitate and clarify the transition process up to obtaining of the accreditation certification. It is worth mentioning that Baker Tilly assists its clients with identifying and engaging an ISO certification body, which is competent to conduct assessment tasks.
We offer training programs, discussion sessions and workshops for business entities to highlight core changes to the system and how to apply the same within such entities.
Businesses that can benefit from this service
All types of business entities concerned with the environment conservation in terms of minimizing waste generation and recycling.