It became crucial for non-financial professionals in today’s business world to understand the components of budgets and the financial forecasting in order to grasp the role of those two tools in the decision-making process within the entities they work in and to participate actively in achieving its objectives.
The course aims at:
- Equipping the non-financial professionals with the skills to deal with budgets.
- Applying financial forecasting techniques to obtain results on the company’s current performance.
- Applying the financial budgets skills in light of the strategic planning.
- Applying the skills of preparing and analysing budgets using different techniques
- Understand the concept, tools and methods of financial planning.
- Apply the new quantitative methods used in forecasting and planning.
- Understand the importance of budgets in planning and control.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Managers of public and private companies.
- Heads of Departments.
- Business Development managers and Officers.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 27 – 29 March 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org