Rapid development of many management and technical concepts has induced both service and industry organizations to find methods and strategies appropriate for achieving their goals and enhancing their services and products according to their available resources and capabilities.
Therefore, 6 Sigma has become the best modern methodology for improving services, products and operations as the employees of this level are responsible for business development via 6 Sigma methodologies.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Prepare candidates for executing Lean Six Sigma projects. The course takes you through each of the five stages with practical examples and discussions.
- Green Belts will learn to utilize the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to address work-related projects and demonstrate competency in Lean Six Sigma methods of process improvement.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Team leaders of improvement and development projects;
- Directors in charge of development and operations management;
- Directors and executives involved in reducing loss during financial results improvement;
- Officers of 6 Sigma implementation, or officers in charge of project management and development;
- All personnel wishing to understand 6 Sigma methodologies in improvement and development
International Quality Federation – IQF, USA
International Quality Federation is an all-volunteer organization of quality practitioners and subject matter experts that saw the need for standardization in the Six Sigma field.
No. of Days : 5 Days
Course Dates : 23 – 27 July 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 5:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com