Accredited By: CLT International UK in association with University of Manchester Business School (MBS)
If you are working in the funds industry or would like to move to a position within the field, the Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration equips you with the practical knowledge and fundamental skills you need to establish yourself as a leading professional. Baker Tilly presents the professional certificate Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration (CLT) accredited CLT International UK & University of Manchester Business School (MBS).
About The Advanced Certified in Fund Administration
The Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration gives a detailed insight into the environment in which investment takes place and the way in which funds are operated. It is designed to provide an understanding of the responsibilities of the fund administrator as well as the practical skills to undertake the daily operations of a fund in a consistent, productive and competent manner.
Whilst it is primarily designed for the fund administrator, the Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration will be of interest to all fund practitioners. It is suitable for new entrants who would like to expand their understanding, as well as the more experienced members of the funds community who wish to develop their core understanding of the different facets of the funds industry and develop a broader expertise.
CLT International is the exclusive provider of the Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration and has a wealth of experience of providing high-quality, certificated, professional training programs to delegates around the world.
MBS is the largest campus-based business and management school in the UK. MBS delivers World-class management education globally and is a leader in cutting edge business thinking. The Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration is awarded in association with MBS and is subject to the School’s rigorous quality assurance procedures.
Completing the Advanced Certificate will:
- Arm you with a certificated, practical qualification;
- Enhance your practical and technical knowledge;
- Enhance your own reputation as well as that of your firm;
- Improve your workplace performance and increase your potential for career progression;
- Ensure that you are staying compliant with regulatory and reporting requirements.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Fund Administrators
- All Investment Professionals
- Portfolio Managers
Baker Tilly delivers the review course using the curricula approved by CLT & Manchester Business School. The curriculum contains two modules:
- Investment objectives
- Regulatory objectives
- Fund structures and the key players in investment
- Fund operations
- Transfer agency
- Fund and fund administration risk management and compliance
- Offering documents, reporting requirements and problems faced by fund administrators
- The future development of fund administration services
- A relevant prior professional qualification;
- A minimum of 6 months’ relevant industry experience.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 5 sessions
Course Dates : 23 – 27 April 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org