About The Certificate in International Financial Reporting – CertIFR
The Certificate in International Financial Reporting (CertIFR) is an ideal qualification to help professionals in accounting and auditing develop an understanding of IFRS or gain formal recognition for their existing IFRS skills and knowledge.
CertIFR is designed and administered by ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), UK. Founded in 1904, ACCA is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA offers business-relevant qualifications to people around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
CertIFR Course Overview
The CertIFR review course provided by Baker Tilly is structured in a theoretical/practical format by certified instructors with many years of experience in accounting, auditing and finance who are holders of CMA, CFA® and CertIFR. The course underlines key information into easy-to-digest bullet points, provides useful summaries and examines, topic-by-topic, specific standards. Frequently asked questions and answers expand on the points covered, while case studies are based on real-life examples. In addition a large number of exercises, multiple-choice questions and sample answers enable participants to confidently test their knowledge and guide them as they progress through the course.
This course is designed to:
- Help students understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- Explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- Examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- Provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
- Prepare students to sit for and pass the CertIFR online exam administered by ACCA
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Accounting and Finance Professionals
- B.COM Graduates
- Auditors and Tax Directors
- Finance Directors
- Strategic Planners
Baker Tilly delivers the CertIFR review course using the formal syllabus designed by the ACCA consisting of four modules covering the various areas of IFRS. The basic topics studied by the CertIFR review course syllabus are:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Proposals for change
CertIFR Certification Eligibility
- Professional accountants and auditors, qualified in accordance with their national accounting standards.
- Professionals who have no formal qualifications in accounting and auditing.
- Baker Tilly registers each student for the online exam.
- A student must pass the one-hour multiple-choice assessment [Exam]. The pass mark is 50 percent. If a student fails, s/he is allowed two additional attempts to re-sit this assessment within three months.
No. of Days : 6 Days
Training Days : 3 days per week (Sunday Tuesday & Thursday)
Course Dates : 26 Nov – 07 Dec 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org