Baker Tilly in Kuwait presents the Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS®) accredited by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) which is based in the United States of America.
About the Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
Recognized worldwide by employers in both the private and government sectors and acknowledged by regulators, examiners, and law enforcement, the CAMS credential denotes proven knowledge in the detection and prevention of money laundering and positions certified AML professionals as leaders in the industry. CAMS educates professionals in private and government organizations about the strategies and practices required to meet the international standards of the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, qualifying them to work in a wide range of different professional organizations such as banks, government regulators and law enforcement agencies, as well as in financial and non-financial institutions that need the services of well qualified compliance professionals.
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is based in the United States of America. ACAMS is the premier organization for training and qualifying AML/CF professionals to obtain the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) credential – the most respected certification in the industry.
CAMS Course Overview
The Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS®) is a rigorous program designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialist from the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS). This strategic course supports career advancement by building confidence for managing anti-money laundering challenges and practices.
This review course is designed to enable you to:
- Understand money laundering and its practices.
- Understand how to structure an effective system form combating AML.
- Procedures to be taken by financial institutions.
- Reporting suspicious activities.
- Competent authorizes and its resources
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Professional desiring to prepare for the CAMS exam
- Professionals working in AML
- All employees in banks ad financial institutions
- Managers and employees of regulatory compliance
Baker Tilly delivers the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) review program in Kuwait using a curriculum approved by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS). The CAMS curriculum contains four modules:
- Module I – Money Laundering Risk and Methods
- Module II – International AML Standards
- Module III- Anti- Money Laundering Programs
- Module IV- Conducting & Responding to Investigations
- Document a minimum of 40 qualifying credits based on education, other professional certification and professional experience in the field.
- Submit supporting documents.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 5 Sessions
Course Dates : 11 – 15 March 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : Arabic
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org