Baker Tilly presents the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) accredited by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) – USA.
About The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®)
The Professional in Human Resources/ Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR® is the highest professional certification in human resources area. This Certificate is internationally recognized, providing its holders with the professional and specialized knowledge in human resources, and giving them the capabilities and professional skills necessary to fill senior positions in organizations where they work. The PHR/SPHR? designation is awarded by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) – USA, the world?s largest global agency working to promote the mission of the HR Profession, and regulate its standards all over the world.
The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) based in the United States of America.
PHR® Course Overview
The Professional in Human Resources Certificate Program is a rigorous program designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) from the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). This strategic course supports career advancement by building confidence for managing HR challenges.
This review course is designed to enable you to demonstrate:
- Develop the knowledge and skills to improve on- job- effectiveness.
- Prepare for the PHR/SPHR certification exam.
- Gain business management strategies.
- Apply the most recent HR practices
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Professional desiring to prepare for the PHR/ SPHR exam
- Professionals pursuing a career change
- Managers who are new to the HR field
- HR specialists desiring a broader understanding of HR profession
Baker Tilly delivers the review course using the curricula approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) ? USA, comprising of 6 modules covering the curricula required for the PHR/SPHR exam, as follows:
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning && Employment
- Human Resources Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Risk Management
The Applicant must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree,
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 32 sessions
Course Dates : 30 September 2017 – 16 January 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English & Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com